Hewlett Packard or HP has been working hard and conquering the world for a very long time and it is hard to find a brand that can nearly compete with it. In terms of technical advancements, HP products are always on top of the list. It has been constantly innovating and incorporating new tech updates to make experiences better for the users. And to add to its overseas success, HP Printers have created a huge fan base and continues to rise daily. Here, in this read, we’ll be talking about the HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download. We believe this read can be of great help in understanding the features of the printer model, the pre-requisites- system and storage needs of the software, and the downloading steps for the software drivers.
Learn the major features for HP Envy 5530 Printer
The printer model we are discussing here, HP ENVY 5530, is a globally-renowned multi-functional printer that performs print, scan and even copy jobs sent to it. Whether it’s a document, an image, or an important file- it can be easily printed, scanned or copied. So before we move to the part for HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download, given below are the key traits that make this printer model special:
- Supports both WiFi and USB connections
- 1200X600 rendered dpi is the set print resolution
- For two-sided documents- duplexing is automatic
- A monthly print duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Get previews and print from the color touch-screen
- Have access to wireless printing with a mobile, tablet, etc
- Send direct print jobs from the card slot and flash drive
- Setup and wireless connection are quick and automatic
- 1-year limited hardware warranty is associated
- Maintenance and verification of ink cartridge levels
Compatibility of system requirements of the HP Envy 5530
One of the most important parts of the HP envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download are the system requirements or compatibility in case of connecting with a Windows or a Mac device:
Operating System Requirements
- XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 for Windows devices
- Sierra 10.12 and OS X 10.11 to 10.6 for Mac devices
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bits), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 & 64 bits), Windows XP (32 bits)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac 10.11 El Capitan, Mac 10.10 Yosemite, , Mac 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac 10.7 Lion, Mac 10.9 Mavericks
Hardware details that need to be assured
- Printer Identification: HP ENVY 5530
- Printer Type: e-all-in-one printer (multifunctional)
- Printer Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Photo, Web
- Wireless Connection- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Printer Usage- Home
The steps involved in the HP Envy 5530 software download
We think you should know that HP has a highly technical approach to its existence. It doesn’t just manufacture or provide hi-tech products, it also offers hi-tech software solutions (both online and offline). When you opt to go for the HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download, you should know one of its exclusive printer management software that has resulted in resolving tons of issues and driving in the highest levels of customer utility- HP Printer Assistant. You need to go to its official online portal and undergo the steps stated below:
- On reaching the official site online, type in the printer model.
- Confirm that the submitted model name is valid and hit “Submit”.
- You’d find all the print drivers there, ready to be downloaded.
- Expand the option that reads “Software E-Print” and “Download” it.
- Once downloaded, keep up with the prompts to get it installed.
Note: That’s all you have to do to begin your wireless printing journey after you’ve completed the HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download.
The detailed read above will introduce you to the HP Envy 5530 All-in-one printer series along with the major features that the brand incorporated to make the device special and different from other printers. You then go on to learning some explicit data on the operating system requirements for the system compatibilities on Windows devices as well as on Mac devices and the steps involved in the “HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one printer software download” procedure.