Some of the HP Printers that are laced with wireless features offer you to set up wireless radio on them. People who have an HP Printer can enable wireless radio on HP Printer by connecting the printer to a WiFi network. The process to enable wireless radio on your HP Printer is quick but you may be puzzled in case you are facing wireless radio on HP Printer not functioning issue. HP Printer users may experience this issue due to some technical issues with the WiFi router and the printer. Once your printer faces any type of connection issue then you might not be able to use the wireless radio feature on it.
However, you can clear out this issue by configuring the printer wireless settings, resetting the printer, fixing issues with your WiFi network, or upgrading the printer drivers. This read will help you to turn on wireless radio on HP Printer with the execution of a few definite solutions. Let’s get started to learn about the solutions to fix the wireless radio on the printer not functioning issue.
Solutions to fix the wireless radio on HP Printer not functioning issue
The quick solutions that will let you clear out the issues that you are facing with the wireless radio feature on your HP Printer are given in the following sections. Make sure to implement each solution one by one to get the wireless radio ON.
Solution 1: Check that WiFi router is working or not
You may face trouble in case the router is not working. So, you need to check the working status of your router. In case the router is showing red lights then check power status, cable connection, or reset your router to fix the issue. You can reset the router by following the process that is given below:
- Turn on your WiFi router
- Locate the power button on it
- Long-press the button
- Leave the button once the lights stop blinking on it
- Now, let the router restart
- If necessary, follow the path to reconnect it with the printer
Solution 2: Configure the printer wireless radio settings
Configuring the settings may help you to fix the wireless radio on HP Printer not functioning issue. In case you are not sure about the process to configure wireless radio on HP Printer settings then you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Turn on your printer and head to the control panel
- From the control panel, find and press the ‘Wireless’ button
- Choose the ‘Network’ option using the up and down arrow
- Now, you will find the ‘WLAN’ option so click on it
- Here get to the ‘Turn on wireless radio’ option and select it
- Wait and let the wireless radio on HP Printer be enabled
Solution 3: Reset the HP Printer
You can also fix the wireless connection issue by resetting the HP Printer. The steps that are given below will help you to reset the printer quickly:
- Ensure that the printer is ON
- Now, remove the power cables
- Then, wait for a few seconds
- Plug the power cables back to the printer
- Turn on your HP Printer using the power button
- Check that the issue has been cleared out or not
Solution 4: Upgrade the HP Printer drivers
Upgrading the printers can help you to fix the wireless radio on HP Printer problems. You can use HP Printer Assistant to upgrade the printer driver or follow the steps that are given below to do so manually:
- Open a browser on your Mac/Windows computer
- Navigate yourself to the HP Printer Support page
- Enter the model’s name of your printer in the required fields
- Now, find the driver setup file and click the ‘Download’ button
- Wait and let the set file be downloaded on your desktop/PC
- Now, follow the path install the update and then check the issue persists or not
Pro Tip: The solutions that are given in the above sections will let you fix the wireless radio on the HP printer not functioning issue. These solutions are applicable for the HP Printer models such as HP Printer 2700, HP Printer 4100, HP Printer 2600, HP Printer 3050a, HP Printer 3630, HP Printer 3755, and HP Printer 2652.
In short, users of the HP Printers can enable the wireless radio on it easily and quickly. While doing so in case you face wireless radio on HP printer not functioning issue then you can efficiently clear out the issue by approaching the solutions that we have discussed above on this page. Make sure that the computer and printer are on the same wireless network and the printer drivers are up to date to avoid the issues. Hopefully, this read has given sufficient knowledge about the way to enable wireless radio on HP Printer.